When is the Caernarfon Food Festival?
Caernarfon Food Festival is landing in 2016. Welcoming, Exquisite and Very Tasty, the towns food offering come together to put on an absolute treat of an event for locals and visitors alike. You will be sure to enjoy a feast of food, drink and entertainment.
The food festival will see a series of events, stalls and exhibitions rise up to keep visitors excited about the food and cooking talent that will be on display.
The town of Caernarfon prides itself on its unique Welsh character, history and warm welcome, that will undoubtedly mean that the festival will grow each year. There will be a number of stallholders showcasing their own Welsh produce, from lovely local baked goods, to craft beer and local ingredients.
Stall holders can apply for a position on the market stalls, should you have something that you would like to share with locals and visitors of Caernarfon.
The event takes place on 13th and 14th May 2016 and is an excellent opportunity to see nearby Snowdonia and North Wales attractions such as the mighty Caernarfon castle!
There will be a number of exhibitions and shows on. Visitors are in for a real treat with the range of exhibitors on display that include the likes of:
- Matthew Guy from Deiniolen, who appeared on Master Chef and most recently on BBC2’s ‘Chefs on Trial series, which he won.
- Beca Lyne-Pirkis, originally from Cardiff and regular visitor to Caernarfon, she is keen to showcase her cooking talent. Beca is a TV presenter and has reached the semi-final of Great British Bake Off.
- Bryn Williams of Denbigh, who has worked in some of the most prestigious kitchens of London and more recently opened landmark restaurant ‘Bryn Williams’ at Porth Eirias on Colwyn Bay promenade.
- Daniel AP Geraint, who opened Caernarfon based restaurant ‘Blas’ in 2013. Dan’s restaurant features his grandmother’s original recipes from the 1950s hanging on his wall.
- Lisa Fearn, who runs a cookery school named Pumpkin Patch. Lisa because inspired to build her own school after seeing her own children pick fruit and vegetables.
Eat, drink and be merry at this excellent spring food event that provides opportunity to try lots of nice food and drink. For those looking to visit the area, consider West Point Beach Resort holiday homes North Wales near Caernarfon – a small and exclusive holiday park with fabulous location and views on the coastline.